Ten Top Tips For Las Vegas Marriage Requirements
So you've decided to get married in Las Vegas. Great! But what do you actually have to do in order to get a Las Vegas marriage license? Here are ten top tips explaining Las Vegas marriage requirements.
1. Las Vegas Marriage requirements are the same for U.S. and non U.S. citizens.
2. Non U.S. citizens should check with the officials in their own country for any specific documents they may need so their marriage is acknowledged in their country.
3. The happy couple must be a male and female.
4. Marriage license applicants should be at least 18 years of age. Minor applicants aged 16 or 17 must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Minors must have an original or certified copy of the birth certificate that lists the name of the parent. Legal guardians must present proof of guardianship. A parent or guardian must have proof of identity.
5. Licenses cost $55. Once a license is issued, there are no blood tests and no waiting time. You can get married straight away.
6. Applicants must have proof of identity such as a driver's license, original or certified copy of a birth certificate or passport when applying for a license as your age may be checked.
7. You will need your social security number in order to apply for a license if you're a U.S. citizen.
8. Divorced applicants must know the month, day, year, city and state of their divorce. The divorce must be finalised. The divorce must be filed with the courts in the state or country granted. You don't have to bring the divorce decree though.
9. In order to be legally wed, the ceremony must be performed in the state of Nevada within one year from the date the license was issued. The person performing the ceremony must be authorised or licensed to perform wedding ceremonies in Nevada.
Bridal Dresses Articles
Bridal Dresses Books